Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photo Dump!

I know you love pictures and I know I haven't put many up! So here are a few of the 1000+ photos that Melanie and I have taken over the past 2 weeks! Enjoy!
Step Pyramid



Light Show @ Giza Pyramids


Citadel

Open Air Museum: Ramses II statue

FANTA!

On the Nile at night

ChooChoo Train Logo

My room on sleeper train

my bathroom on the sleeper train

It's gonna be an awesome night (not)

Aswan High Dam


Oh man....its real...its alive...its a baby (I am too)

Abu Simbel

Botanical Gardens in Aswan

Temple of Hathor

Going through a lock on the Nile

Temple of Hatshepsut-- 3,000 year old tree

Temple of Hatshepsut

Sailing on the Nile

Happy Meal in Luxor!


Sunset @ Hurghada

Flight to Sharm...little plane

Yay! I love flying! (not)

20 min later: We land in Sharm!

My view from my computer right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment